Networking career and job opportunities

Hi awesomes,
What is redhat linux job profile and job responsibilities? How is career growth in this job?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pravin Murkute
    Hi awesomes,
    What is redhat linux job profile and job responsibilities? How is career growth in this job?
    It's difficult to offer meaningful responses without knowing more information. Is this for a fresher just starting out or someone looking to switch to a new domain? Also, 'Redhat Linux' is not a job profile as such. You will have to be much more specific while asking questions.
  • Pravin Murkute
    Pravin Murkute
    Ok. Firstly I have done my BE (E&TC) in 2014 working in automobile industry as an Trainee engg. In electrical maintenance dept. But I always feel that this is not a right career path for me becoz the current profile dosent match with my education. And also sallery is about 12k/mnth. These technologies where I am working are too old and i am not interested in it. My interest is in networking. Bt I want to do something different in this area. So my quetion is do the redhat/ linux certification comes under the networking or not? If not then also I want to do job on linux bases system. How can i proceed in this concern??
    Your valuable answers are appreciated.
  • Pravin Murkute
    Pravin Murkute
    Ok. Firstly I have done my BE (E&TC) in 2014 working in automobile industry as an Trainee engg. In electrical maintenance dept. But I always feel that this is not a right career path for me becoz the current profile dosent match with my education. And also sallery is about 12k/mnth. These technologies where I am working are too old and i am not interested in it. My interest is in networking. Bt I want to do something different in this area. So my quetion is do the redhat/ linux certification comes under the networking or not? If not then also I want to do job on linux bases system. How can i proceed in this concern??
    Your valuable answers are appreciated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : INTRODUCTION To maintain quality of water it was necessary to check the water from outlet of sewage treatment plants. The parameters checked are visibility and...
Dr. Woolley and team from Brigham Young University are looking at folding the DNA to form specific shapes that can be used to create speedier and cheaper computer chips for...
Just a few days after unveiling the Bingo 20, American smartphone manufacturer InFocus is back with another selfie obsessed smartphone called the Bingo 50. The highlight of the InFocus Bingo...
I just want to know that if i got a admission in pg- vlsi course in Pune with a good b.tech score Is there any confirmation of job And howm...
Project Abstract / Summary : The current technologies utilized in conversion of Solar Energy to other forms of energy are: i. Solar-Photo voltaic conversion, ii. Solar Thermal conversions by different...