CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Gourav94 • 15 Mar, 2016
I just want to know that if i got a admission in pg- vlsi course in Pune with a good b.tech score
Is there any confirmation of job
And howm many companies are visiting in campus for vlsi course recruitment as i get the complet list of company in acts site which has no use for mee
Plse let me know asap
@Rupal Jain • 15 Mar, 2016 IT TOTALLY DEPENDS ON YOUR HARD WORK AND THE TREND THESE DAYS
@Gourav94 • 16 Mar, 2016 Thanku mam for your reply but
I don't want to place in it company
If i m doing vlsi course then i definitely want to be placed in vlsi company which is core job for ece
So how many companies come in pune campus for vlsi placement and what is the chances the
@Kaustubh Katdare • 20 Mar, 2016
Gourav94
Is there any confirmation of job
Short Answer: NO!

No job is confirmed till the date you actually complete the joining formalities. So, simply opting for any course at CDAC will not confirm any job. The companies are not under obligation to hire candidates. The companies will only hire those candidates who fit their requirements; and will tend to pick up the top performing candidates from among any batch.

Those who are into CDAC course will have a slightly higher possibility of getting a job over the other non-CDAC applicants. That's for sure; but the job itself is NOT guaranteed.

Gourav94
So how many companies come in pune campus for vlsi placement and what is the chances the
There can be zero to many companies that will come for recruitment. It totally depends upon the market conditions and the company's requirements at any specific period of time.

I am only trying to put a realistic point of view without discouraging you. Instead of focusing on the job; it's best to focus on making yourself awesome in the domain that you've chosen. If you are above average, your chances of getting your dream job will be significantly higher than others. All the best!
@Gourav94 • 29 Mar, 2016 thanks for your valuable reply sir!!!
@Chetan2010 • 11 Jul, 2016 Hello
I have completed my B.E. in E&TC (2015) from Pune University. My B.E. final year percentage is 61 but i have less aggregate i.e. 54. I have about 1 year experience in automation. I have C DAC Rank 275(A+B+C). is it good to join the DEDS(Embedded design ).Please give me suggestion.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 Jul, 2016
Chetan2010
Hello
I have completed my B.E. in E&TC (2015) from Pune University. My B.E. final year percentage is 61 but i have less aggregate i.e. 54. I have about 1 year experience in automation. I have C DAC Rank 275(A+B+C). is it good to join the DEDS(Embedded design ).Please give me suggestion.
Is it good to join the course - I guess, yes; assuming that you wish to make a career in embedded design. You didn't mention what kind of automation experience you have; hence it's difficult to make proper suggestion.

Career related decisions are easy - just check what you want to achieve professionally and whether the course will take you there. Remember, jobs aren't guaranteed to anyone. There are opportunities everywhere and you need to grab the one that comes your way.
4.1k views

Related Posts

@Preethi Raman · Jan 3, 2009

Do we use VLSI in medical applications also ????If so please refer,what the applications are???
4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 26, 2014

WhatsApp has been showing the nasty "Failed. Out of memory. Please try again later." error message whenever I send multiple photos to a group or any of my content. After...
30.4k views

@balaseven · Mar 13, 2008

Hi , Are MEMS and Nano similar?Is there any difference? Thanks
5.4k views

@maria flor · Apr 27, 2011

CEans, Do you believe that "pen is mightier than the sword"? why or why not???
6.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 13, 2015

First of all, let me be clear that this discussion is only for the students who are in 10+2 or those whose results are out and they have a 'choice'...
30.1k views