Need information regarding Zigbee implemetation on RF module like CC2500

Hello Ceans,

I was reading about the Zigbee and right now collecting the information about Zigbee. If you have any relevant data please share it here so i can collect the more data.

Basically i want to implement the Zigbee on Some RF Modules i know there are some Zigbee modules are available from TI but do you have any idea that how to implement Zigbee on RF module like CC2500 and similar?

-GodFather

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: Zigbee Stack

I know you might have already googled and tried out - but here are few referneces what I came across:

Google

Google

there is a exclusive zigbee website as well.

Just out of curiosity I want to know, are you implementing some kind of pico network?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @ Durga ~

Actually i want to implement the Zigbee on the 2.4 GHz RF Module and i come to know about the CC2500 and RFM70 has addressing feature so i think i can easily implement the Zigbee on that Modules. but i also come to know that for that i have to follow some protocol and right now i am searching for the same. yeah i have googled a lot and still doing the same. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey GF... My friends are working on the Zigbee module for a project. Will ask them to contact you if you wish... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Hey GF... My friends are working on the Zigbee module for a project. Will ask them to contact you if you wish... ๐Ÿ˜€
    Sure it will be my pleasure Praveen. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the Introduction to System Analysis And Design. Feel free to ask your doubts and please contribute your...
Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the concept of Tactical Information in System Analysis And Design. Feel free to ask your doubts and...
Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the Functional concepts of an organization like production, Marketing, Finance etc in System Analysis And Design. Feel...
Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the concept of Requirements determination and its specification in System Analysis And Design. Feel free to ask...
Prof. V Rajaraman, Department of Super Computer Education and Research, IISC Bangalore explained the concept of Qualities of Information in System Analysis And Design. Feel free to ask your doubts...