Need help regarding to VB

I am using visual studio 2008 and I am creating a simple practice project which is store data and retrieve data from database.

but when I am adding new database file(.mdf) then it gives error.

and error is:

An error occurred while processing the local data file:

could not load type
'Microsoft.VisualStdio.DataDesign.SyncDesigner.SyncFacade.SyncManager' from assembly
'Microsoft.VisualStudio.DataDesign.SyncDesigner.DslPackage,Version=9.0.0.0,
Culture=neture,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

can anyone help how this error solve?

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi dipen,

Can you put some more light on your problem like what all steps you did in sequence to get following error? Also do share your Connection String also. This may give us idea, where you go wrong.

Thanks 😀
  • dipen30
    dipen30
    I did these steps :

data->add new data source->database then next
    NewConnectionString->Microsoft Access Database File (OLE DB)

connectionstring is :
    Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source="G:\Project\MonaDb.mdb"
    up to this step all goes well.

but when I click next to select database object at that time it shows the error as above mention.
  • sookie
    sookie
    Hmmm.. I suppose problem is with the installation. Have you tried after installing everything again. In case you are using VS 2008 , try upgrading it to SP1 pack and then try installation and your stuff again.

All the best ! 😀
  • dipen30
    dipen30
    ok. I will install vs 2008 sp1.

thanx for help sookie
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    sookie
    Hmmm.. I suppose problem is with the installation. Have you tried after installing everything again. In case you are using VS 2008 , try upgrading it to SP1 pack and then try installation and your stuff again.

All the best ! 😀
    are you telling that the problem is with the installation?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a civil engineer from India, would like to meet you all engineers around the globe.. Thanks.. Theconstructor.org
Please friends can you help me in telling that how can i get 5 volt constant dc supply from 12v dc supply without using chopper as in chopper the peak...
Hello, I'm currently a first year engineering student and I have to apply for a stream in a few months for what type of engineering im going into. I'm thinking...
A full audit of the payroll of Somi Impianti, a contractor on the Staythorpe project, determined that fewer than 25 of their 400 employees were paid less than NAECI rates....
Can anyone explain me the whole procedure how the online payment of goods takes place through internet? If i want to provide this feature in my website.What are steps for...