need help on matlab - video processing

Hello everyone 😀

I'm asked to work on project using matlab and I haven't study it before

so please I need you to give me the best sources to study it .. especially on video processing field

and I want the commands that will help me to accomplish that

thank you :smile:

Replies

• Amoll
    Amoll
    Hi,
    Even my final year project was video encryption using Matlab.
    It has been long since I did that,but here are a few tips pointers you can follow.

1. Programming in any language can be learnt only by writing the code yourself, doing errors and correcting them!
    So, try to write some small Matlab programs yourself.For example just opening a video and playing it.
    2. Refer the demos provided in matlab. They will give you a fair amount of idea of how to program in Matlab and also about the things you can do in Matlab.
    3. As far as I remember, I was able to open uncompressed video using matlab and that would be good enough for a project.
    4.Refer MathWorks - Makers of MATLAB and Simulink - MATLAB & Simulink where you can find all the commands that you need. Trust me, with matlab you can do a lot of things with very less code 😀
    5.Last but not theleast, there are many resources on the internet where you can find more resources and even the code snippets(like google code search)
    Please reply if you need to know anything more...

Cheers
    Amol
  • xSeekerx
    xSeekerx
    thank you for your tips .. I really appreciate it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am graduating and obtaining a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineer this semester. I have been looking for jobs throughout the state of Florida but everything requires 3-5 years of experience!...
Good morning, On monday i have to give network programming paper. But i have not studied anything for that before. And now when i have started studying i am not...
Hi friends, Is there any code to auto logoff the PC in given time? I have seen some software to logoff, shutdown, restart the PC automatically. But I need some...
Hi CEans am 2nd year Mechanical Students having a fair amount of knowledge of what I studied till now I want to ask u guys some help so that after...
Can any one have better idea about the greedy aproach and dynamic programming in algorithm and also give the link from where we find ideas about design technique of algorithm........