Introduction

Hi CEans am 2nd year Mechanical Students having a fair amount of knowledge of what I studied till now I want to ask u guys some help so that after two years when I complete my course I may become a good mechanical engg.
Expecting the guidance from all of you.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE crazy!

Collaboration is the best part of our CE.
    Sure, our CEans are always ready to help you.

What you have to do is, Keep an active participation with us. Just keep CEing.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE crazy mechanic. 😀
    keep an active participation.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE crazy mechanic...
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome To CE Family....
  • Rerouch
    Rerouch
    A Crazy Mim's ^^. I like it =3

Welcome homie! Hope to see you around often ^^
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, We'll be glad to help all we can so that you can pass it on later. What part of the globe do you call home?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum!! great to have you here!
  • Vega
    Vega
    A warm welcome to CE. Hope to see you here more often.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • crazy mechanic
    crazy mechanic
    thanks to all of you i don,tbelieve such a kind of rasponse to first timer thanks again
  • 123camelia
    123camelia
    crazy mechanic
    Hi CEans am 2nd year Mechanical Students having a fair amount of knowledge of what I studied till now I want to ask u guys some help so that after two years when I complete my course I may become a good mechanical engg.
    Expecting the guidance from all of you.
    Hello there I'm Camelia
    new here just signed up and
    glad to be here looking forward
    to meet you all and have a
    nice friendship. 😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome to the CE world 😀
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one have better idea about the greedy aproach and dynamic programming in algorithm and also give the link from where we find ideas about design technique of algorithm........
Let us play with time: write a program to find index of smallest no in an array? The one whose program will take minimum execution time and with smallest exe...
Dream Spark Yatra: Chennai(Genuine Microsoft Software for free) Microsoft Dreamspark Yatra - Chennai 2010, is a premier technological event hosted by Microsoft Chennai .NET User Group (Student) and Microsoft Student...
Hi. I 'm a student for Computer Since.i wanted to do a mini project in mobille programming with vb.net. Please help me with any idea.
hi...i am confused now a days , because i want to buy a laptop.i am not decided that which one is the best. because i do'nt want to go the...