Help for my mid-sem exams

Good morning,

On monday i have to give network programming paper. But i have not studied anything for that before. And now when i have started studying i am not able to get anything how to do socket programming or client-server programming.

Please help me to sort out this problem !!

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    There is no short cut for success buddy. The best way is to pick up a book at study it.
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Yea Network programming is not so difficult. Just read it slowly and you will understand the concepts...

and Good luck !
  • shashankcool30
    shashankcool30
    I have with me unix network programming by w.richard stevens book , i am not able to get anything from it . Please suggest some other resources .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should start reading the book and keep asking specific questions in this section.

I'd suggest you to go through last 2-3 exam papers and find out the important topics and just focus on them.

All the best!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    when I did no understand properly I read this webpage
    Beej's Guide to Network Programming

its quite nice. I dont remember excat book, it was TCP by Forouzon or data communications which has ample exmaples for socket programming. may be you can give them a try in case you have those books in your university library

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, Is there any code to auto logoff the PC in given time? I have seen some software to logoff, shutdown, restart the PC automatically. But I need some...
Hi CEans am 2nd year Mechanical Students having a fair amount of knowledge of what I studied till now I want to ask u guys some help so that after...
Can any one have better idea about the greedy aproach and dynamic programming in algorithm and also give the link from where we find ideas about design technique of algorithm........
Let us play with time: write a program to find index of smallest no in an array? The one whose program will take minimum execution time and with smallest exe...
Dream Spark Yatra: Chennai(Genuine Microsoft Software for free) Microsoft Dreamspark Yatra - Chennai 2010, is a premier technological event hosted by Microsoft Chennai .NET User Group (Student) and Microsoft Student...