Need help: a device that can control any other electronic device

Hi i am interested in doing project regarding a device that can control any other electronic device..........my concept is just like e bomb a device when it is operated all electronic device near it gets deactivated and when we switch that device off all the devices returns back to its operational mode(i.e. gets activated again) like a jamming anti jamming device.....if any one got any idea regarding this concept please help me...........its really useful

Replies

• everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    The device you describe is probably highly illegal and would not be cheap to implement whatsoever.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    everett.pattison
    The device you describe is probably highly illegal and would not be cheap to implement whatsoever.
    I am also agree with Everett, Such device can damage some serious electronics equipment too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know about Data Mining..
I want to know what is .dll file in windows? Why there aren't any .dll file in linux ?
CEans, I see lots of our visitors come from Coimbatore, India. How about organizing a meet in Coimbatore? Interested CEans please decide the venue, schedule & agenda in this thread!
As the question asked, what is absolute stress? something about strength/mechanics of material im guessing. Below is a part of a question that i am supposed to answer.
Hey guys. I am Electrical engg. 2009 pass out. M placed in Infosys but the joining is late in feb... i has currently taken the CET test for admission in...