Need Help in deciding....

Hey guys.
I am Electrical engg. 2009 pass out. M placed in Infosys but the joining is late in feb... i has currently taken the CET test for admission in CDAC...
M still waiting for the results.... I case i get through what should i do...
Do help me if some one has any other option plz tell.....

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I would reccommend you join infosys, it would be foolhardy to leave such a good company at a time like this!!

In the meantime, you can do short term courses which will boost your resume, java or dot net, maybe..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you can afford C-DAC feels very well; I'd suggest that you join CDAC first until you get final joining date from Infosys.

Once you get the joining date confirmation from Infosys, you may leave the CDAC course and opt for Infy job.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Dude, its better you join the CDAC i dont know the package CDAC offers . But its a good job for Electrical Engineers 😀
  • ankitsaxena86
    ankitsaxena86
    Actually i have got the specific joining date its 8th feb....
    n the course which i m opting is completing on 31th jan....
    Do u think this course will be helpful "sys software designing" n will mak me fell gud @ infy????
  • ankitsaxena86
    ankitsaxena86
    Plz do drop in any kind of info u hav abt the package aftr the course....
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    If the cdac course is finishing before your joining date, you should join it. Which course are you talking about?? please mention the name.
  • ankitsaxena86
    ankitsaxena86
    Its Post graduate diploma in System Software Designing.....
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Hi Ankit,
    You should take up the course, but only as a way to enhance your current know-how.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is for people looking for online learning resources, to supplement their course books. I will only be posting links of websites that let you browse through their entire...
Hi, I'm thinking that u all are from India. I'd like to know that there are people from other countries 😀. BTW I'm from Malaysia.
Dear all, I am working as a freelance Consultant in feild of Electrical. I provide services for Low Tension Switchgear Product ( Fusegear, controlgear and Circuit Breaker ) and my...
Hey! I have been given a task to parse the DHCP log file. My seniors have told me to construct a lexical parser using regex coach. I have done some...
Hi CE, I am trying to access my home computer that is part of a private network (because it has an IP address with 192.168.xx.xx.) form another computer in the...