Need C-DAC advice and suggestions!

Hello,

I am going to appear CDAC this year. I will be appearing Section A and Section B. Please suggest books for:
  • C/C++ and OOP concepts
  • Operating System Fundamentals
  • Data Structure
Also, please suggest any other books that I need to study to get good marks in sec A + sec B!
Currently, I am studying Wren And Martin Grammar, R. S. Aggarawal for Quant and Arhiant's Verbal Reasoning for Section A

How many people appear C-DAC every time ?
Are there any interviews post written test?
How much do I need to get to get into Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune Training Centers?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi admin, i need a help... suggest me a suitable electrical or power electronics project... and give little description about that project
We all know that vehicles made these days have a certain mileage line specified by the company. Here are a few questions I'd like to discuss here: 1> How to...
Bangalore's M.G Road and Brigade road would soon get free wi-fi hotspots, making the city India's first to have them and make the rest of us jealous. The idea of...
Engineers at Volkswagen have set their eyes on building the world's most fuel efficient hybrid car and are aiming to achieve 261 miles per gallon (mpg) aka 110 kilometers per...
People love to talk about recession and a general slow-down in the IT industry. Whenever companies reduce the pace of hiring, people think we're going through recession. There can be...