Need Artificial Intelligence Project

Hi,

I am looking for the AI Project for my Academic Project Submission. I request if anyone can help me on the same, would be really great.

Also, if someone is having the ready project then please let me know.

Regards,
Reeshi Kumar Agrawal
< removed email id>

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I dont think this is a place to ask for a ready made project. You should try to make it yourself.

I have an idea, actually i made it for an online event of IIT madras.
    You must have played a snake game on your system or using video games. You can make a code for the snake which will run on its own.
    For e.g. you can make two snakes, code for both of them and give every snake alternate chance to make a move. Its really interesting and easy to make.

Check this for more info:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any further doubt feel free to ask and most importantly remember to make it by yourself.....!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello to all. i am interested to give the forth coming gate exam in electronics. could any one please help me out with some books for question practice and some...
it will be my first project. plz help me to give a simple one and some ideas how to do that...
This is the highest number of vulnerabilities fixed in one Patch Tuesday release; the previous record was 34 holes fixed in August. In its Patch release next week, it will...
eLegs is an exoskeleton for wheel*chair users. It powers you up to get you standing and walking. The battery-powered, rechargeable system includes a backpack-mounted controller, robotic legs with motorized hips...
The company expects to start building the Ivanpah Solar Electric Generation System, which will have a capacity of 392 megawatts, later this year and complete the work in 2012. The...