My Introduction - Shameeran, Chennai.

Hello Everyone,

This is Shameeran, I live in Chennai and i have completed my Engineering in mechanical discipline. I am totally crazy about automobiles and explore existing things about the same often to make one in future. So to my knowledge, this enthusiasm has brought me here. I take much pride in joining CE.Cheers!!!😉

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
    Grab a chance to attend Next CE Meet In Chennai Have a look at Event Section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in 3d password, we generaly use 3d password in 2-d component just like laptop,computer screen,in touch screen, i.e in x,y, co-ordinate area. though it seems to like 3 dimensional but...
Hello CEans, What are the roles of octane and Cetane numbers in Fuel and what would be effects in case if vary their contents in the fuels?
how to get mobile location
I would like to know the benefits of learning electronics CAD..Would it help me shape up my carrier in any way ? I would like to get someone's advice on...
VLC is the most common and popular media player used by everyone, many a times it happens that you need to convert your video files in some other format, you...