What is electronic CAD ? How useful is it ?

I would like to know the benefits of learning electronics CAD..Would it help me shape up my carrier in any way ? I would like to get someone's advice on that..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Pranav66
    I would like to know the benefits of learning electronics CAD..Would it help me shape up my carrier in any way ? I would like to get someone's advice on that..
    Yes It will. It is basically PCB designing Tool and used to design PCB artwork.

It is open Source.
  • Pranav66
    Pranav66
    So you say it would be a plus if i learn it ? I was wondering if it would help me in a big way if i join that course before my final year ...I'm doing my second year in electronics and communication now ..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    In this era, the electronics engineer doesn't exactly require to work on the physical electronics. Most of the times you'll find yourselves designing & that designing will be so complicated to do by hand. So if you're an electronics engineer, knowing a CAD software is a major plus.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VLC is the most common and popular media player used by everyone, many a times it happens that you need to convert your video files in some other format, you...
If you get caught up with work and forget to regularly check your Gmail inbox, then Checker Plus For Gmail, a Chrome extension, displays unread messages right in your browser...
hey friends i am confused which college i must choose for BE in E&TC Engineering in Maharashtra ? I have 2 option 1. SGGS, Nanded 2. MAEERs MITCOE, Pune (...
hi! i am student of M.E. final sem. please suggest me some topics for thesis work in structural engineering which is software based
!st oF aLL reminDing u all ur !st day at collegE... frienDs ma !st day is on sept 3rd😁... praY 4 meE...😁