Use VLC as Video Convertor !

VLC is the most common and popular media player used by everyone, many a times it happens that you need to convert your video files in some other format, you can do this using your vlc player only, lets see how:
1. Click Media --> Convert/Save.
2. Select the file you want to convert using Add button. Now click on Convert/Save button and next window will appear.

3. Now click on browse and select where you want to save the converted file. Down under you can see a drop down menu from which you can select the output format.
4. Hit the Start button, sit back and relax. 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please avoid copy pasting from other websites.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hey Nice trick man

But unfortunately it doesn't help me I was looking to convert my wmv file format to swf

Do you know any freeware that will convert 100 % frames of video to swf instead of 30 % and then ask for money 😛?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you get caught up with work and forget to regularly check your Gmail inbox, then Checker Plus For Gmail, a Chrome extension, displays unread messages right in your browser...
hey friends i am confused which college i must choose for BE in E&TC Engineering in Maharashtra ? I have 2 option 1. SGGS, Nanded 2. MAEERs MITCOE, Pune (...
hi! i am student of M.E. final sem. please suggest me some topics for thesis work in structural engineering which is software based
!st oF aLL reminDing u all ur !st day at collegE... frienDs ma !st day is on sept 3rd😁... praY 4 meE...😁
hi i need a project titles in electronics and instrumentation it should be something new