ENGINEERING TRADE:MECHATRONICS
WORK EXPERIENCE:Has worked as network engineer in an I.S.P
INTERESTS--LOVE WORKING WITH ENGINES
AIM n LIKE: INVENTIONS
WHY I JOINED: TO MEET CRAZY INVENTORS LIKE ME

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Oshowo 😀 We're happy to have you with us. What brought you to CrazyEngineers? 😀
  • mofoluwa
    mofoluwa
    hope 2 meet crazy inventors like me especially in mechatronics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name : Ajit Chandra Location : Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India Birthday : Aug 8 , 1990 Engineering Trade : B.Tech ( 2011 Passout ) Engineering Discipline : Information Technology Occupation...
Hi guys, I was trying to learn Hibernate and I am stuck at a issue.If anyone knows how to fix it do let me know. I have a Web Application...
Samsung Galaxy SIII was launched by Samsung but it looks like the phone failed to gather much attention from the media. Yes, people are lining up in front of Samsung...
I came across this interesting article today. https://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/an-open-letter-to-indias-graduating-classes/ The problem is that, unfortunately, its true. Our education system is a big failure and i am sure most of you will...
There is a prison with 100 prisoners, each in separate cells, which are sealed off, soundproof and windowless. There is a lobby in the prison with a lightbulb in it....