Musical instrument

"Music is the language of the soul" Some people are not that really good in singing that's why they prefer to learn how to play musical instrument.

CEans, what musical instrument/s do you play???

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I use to play keyboard(Casio) ๐Ÿ˜€
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    I love to play guitar ๐Ÿ˜€ and I can play a bit of synth too!
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    hey i play keyboard and tabla..๐Ÿ˜€
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    i seriously want to learn to play flute.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I can play violin a bit. But never took out enough time to play it well. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm a Guitarist and can play tunes on keyboards. ๐Ÿ˜
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    shubhankar
    i seriously want to learn to play flute.๐Ÿ˜€
    I can only play a recorder flute....
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I can play a flute but will need more practice.I can sing well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ishutopre
    I can sing well ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wow!!!Have you ever been joined any vocal solo contest???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    No but I sing for me, family and friends.I actually went for a contest once long ago,when I was 12 or 13 years old.I won consolation prize.But never attempted more.But I keep on practicing ๐Ÿ˜€
    How about you?You play recorder flute?What is it?Heard it for first time...
    Do you still pursue your hobby?๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ishutopre
    No but I sing for me, family and friends.I actually went for a contest once long ago,when I was 12 or 13 years old.I won consolation prize.But never attempted more.But I keep on practicing ๐Ÿ˜€
    How about you?You play recorder flute?What is it?Heard it for first time...
    Do you still pursue your hobby?๐Ÿ˜€
    I sing once in front our class and won. I just change the lyrics of Breaking Free( from: Highschool Musical). The lyrics should be about science.
    This is a recorder Flute: [โ€‹IMG]
    I'm learning to play classical music like Canon in D and Fur Elise on keyboard and also modern music. And also I play guitar
    Last year I learned to read music sheet through internet.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @maria:I want to learn the music sheet ,please let me know how to read symbols ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah Maria,
    can you learn musical instruments online too?Also tell me how to read those sheets.Just like cd.I would love to read them.Can you tell us the sites.What If we want to learn musical instruments?Do they teach you basic notations too?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ishutopre
    Yeah Maria,
    can you learn musical instruments online too?Also tell me how to read those sheets.Just like cd.I would love to read them.Can you tell us the sites.What If we want to learn musical instruments?Do they teach you basic notations too?
    Sheet reading is difficult and I'd strongly recommend learning it from an experienced master. CE's new venture IndianGuitarist is in stealth mode right now and we aim to teach guitar technically 'right' way. ๐Ÿ˜€ Check out the site and register your interest there.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maria flor
    I sing once in front our class and won. I just change the lyrics of Breaking Free( from: Highschool Musical). The lyrics should be about science.
    This is a recorder Flute: [โ€‹IMG]
    I'm learning to play classical music like Canon in D and Fur Elise on keyboard and also modern music. And also I play guitar
    Last year I learned to read music sheet through internet.
    Classical music is awesome. I can play the Trinity Level I lessons on Classical Guitar ๐Ÿ˜ . It's too tough!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    ishutopre
    Yeah Maria,
    I just downloaded a video in youtube about Canon in D. And then downloaded its music sheet in google.... Then by that I learned to read notes in base and treble clef... And played it like in video.
    I downloaded several music sheets and little by little learned to play them...
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    For example study this video:
    [video=youtube;Qg2jcTvuxjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2jcTvuxjs[/video]

Then download its sheet music in google...by that you will be able to learn notes, rests, beats,etc.
  • divya kumari
    divya kumari
    I like to play keyboard.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I've just bought a Guitar. I got the Yamaha F310. Its a nice instrument for a novice!! I've just only started to learn. Since I do not have time to go to a guitar school, I go online and learn. I use TuxGuitar, for tabs. Its a free application..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Guitar, but I've dabbled in keyboards, tin whistle & harmonium. I used to play saxophone regularly but haven't in a long time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd want to play saxophone sometime in my life ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I love to play saxophone too...someday!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, i am here to share my knowledge with you about creating hidden folder actually all knows about creating folder goes to properties and clicks on hidden but this...
Today Apple announced new MacBook Pro models that have increased processing power, better built-in camera and a new, superfast connection standard called Thunderbolt. You can read more about it here.
Hello everyone. I'm currently doing a course in Engineering, Computer Science. I will be taking my GRE. But it so happens that by the time I'm done with it and...
hey friends, there is going research on this topic let our CEans also discuss about it is sun light consists of particles nature or wave nature
Is it true, delta connection draws 1/3 of the current of star connection...If so explain me... Thanks in advance.......