is sun light consists of particles nature or wave nature

Replies

• shiwa436
    shiwa436
    SunLight has dual nature- both Particle and Wave nature

according to the Wave-Particle Duality postulation
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Sunlight, in the broad sense, is the total frequency spectrum of electromagnetic radiation given off by the Sun. On Earth, sunlight is filtered through the Earth's atmosphere, and solar radiation is obvious as daylight when the Sun is above the horizon.
    -- According to Wikipedia! 😀​
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    praveenscience
    -- According to Wikipedia! 😀​
    I think its not the answer for the question,. Just you are justifying the title of the post. answer to the question. wave or particle nature??
    shiwa436
    I think its not the answer for the question,. Just you are justifying the title of the post. answer to the question. wave or particle nature??
    Actually its both... Light is electromagnetic wave in nature... EMW is both particle and wave!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    shiwa436
    answer to the question. wave or particle nature??
    Depends on the phenomenon being observed.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani
  • royalsxssoni
    royalsxssoni
    what is actually sun light .......it is electromagnetic wave consist of small energy packets(photon) that propagate in form of wave...
    royalsxssoni
    what is actually sun light .......it is electromagnetic wave consist of small energy packets(photon) that propagate in form of wave...
    Well, both are equally in proportion!!! 😀
  • chetan mehra
    chetan mehra
    well the sunlight has both the nature,a wave nature and a particle nature,when we talk about the optical phenomenon(refraction,reflection,polarization) it shows its wave nature,in short it completely follows the Snell's law.
    and in quantum physics it is treated as a particle(photon).
    therefore it cannot be said that it consists of particles which travel as a wave

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it true, delta connection draws 1/3 of the current of star connection...If so explain me... Thanks in advance.......
QUANTA '11 ​ QUANTA, a prodigious national level technical symposium hosted by the Society Of Materials Science Engineers (SMSE), College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai. EVENTS @ QUANTA QUANTA’11...
Hello everyone,i am designing a transmitter circuit having 100MHz as output signal.i require a pocket size antenna for it.i would like to know if it is possible to use a...
When we power on the 8085 microprocessor kit, all the memory locations contain garbage values. Is it the same case with registers (A, B, C, D, E, H, L)? Do...
The word Cryogenics is originated from greek words ‘kryos’ meaning ‘frost’ and ‘genics’ meaning ‘to produce’. Cold science suggests that branch of science carrying out processes at low temperatures. But...