MS Windows Phone 7 Released! It's All About Personalization!

Microsoft has finally revealed the much awaited Windows Phone 7 today.

When you first get the phone, the stuff that’s more obvious makes you smile,” says Andy Lees, Microsoft’s Mobile Communications Business president. On the phone’s Start screen, “live tiles” show users real-time content, such as social media updates and contacts. “The features sort of scream out at you,” says Lees. “But the other thing that is even deeper for me is the elegance of the experience, which you only appreciate if you’ve used the phone for some time.”
[​IMG]

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest mobile operating system from Samsung called 'Bada' has partnered with Social Gaming SDK provider Scoreloop. Scoreloop will provide the SDK to its network of over 3,000 developers. The...
I was repairing my bike! I tried to connect motor to the back tyre and see how it is rotating! With a proper shaft I am sure it runs well....
Yes, I want to design a television in this way. I have a screen a big screen in fact in a single hall. The Television should have the capability of...
OHMpad is a Ohm's Law calculator that uses segmented controls, keypad style entry, and is SI unit aware. It has became my favorite for the ipad so far -< no...
when I inserted ubuntu cd into dell inspiron 1456 I got the linux command line instead of installation window with GUI format .First time I came across this situation.I have...