Mphasis Offer Letter Vs. Joining Letter

Hi All,
I am 2.7 years experienced in TCS and got offer from mphasis yesterday. In that offer itself they mentioned the DOJ as 3rd August and reporting time at 9.00am.So will the samr letter be considered as joining letter also or will they send separate joining letter before 3rd August.please clarify.

Replies

• Suresh146305
    Suresh146305
    "This offer of employment is contingent upon you fulfilling the background verification process that
    the organization will conduct. We look forward to you joining us at our Chennai office on August
    3, 2015. The reporting time is 9:00 am. Please keep your recruiter informed, in case of an
    advancement in the joining date"...I am confused with these lines.Is this a offer or joining letter.Because in offer generally joining date will not be present right?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# It is best that you contact the HR department at Mphasis and get things confirmed before you make any move.
    The best way is to contact on the HR people at Mphasis via email if you have one or simply give them a call.

Confirm if it is the final joining date and if you want to pre-pone or post-pone it, ask them if it is possible. Chances are that if there's no immediate requirement, you will have an option to change the joining date.
  • Suresh146305
    Suresh146305
    It is their immediate requirement it seems.I got this info from recruiter (Not from reporting HR)..cos they asked me to join as soon as possible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    From the information you've provided, it is most likely to be a joining letter - because otherwise, it won't mention joining date and time. But as #-Link-Snipped-# said, you should call the officials and confirm the authenticity of your letter. Unless the HR confirms it; I'd not trust it.

Is the recruiter not an official employee of Mphasis? If not, you should call the HR and get confirmation TODAY!
  • Suresh146305
    Suresh146305
    Kaustubh Katdare
    From the information you've provided, it is most likely to be a joining letter - because otherwise, it won't mention joining date and time. But as #-Link-Snipped-# said, you should call the officials and confirm the authenticity of your letter. Unless the HR confirms it; I'd not trust it.

Is the recruiter not an official employee of Mphasis? If not, you should call the HR and get confirmation TODAY!
    Kaustubh Katdare

I received the letter from recruiter only. His mail Id is ******.****@mphasis.com and I received the letter from thos mail id.He is the person whom I contacted from starting itself
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suresh146305
    I received the letter from recruiter only. His mail Id is ******.****@mphasis.com and I received the letter from thos mail id.He is the person whom I contacted from starting itself
    Should be legit; but I'd still call the official phone number and talk to HR for confirmation.
  • Suresh146305
    Suresh146305
    Suresh146305

He is an official employee of Mphasis and I met him once in Mphasis office
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suresh146305
    He is an official employee of Mphasis and I met him once in Mphasis office
    That's good. You should get clarification about the joining letter from him.
  • Suresh146305
    Suresh146305
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's good. You should get clarification about the joining letter from him.
    Thanks for the reply.I will get clarification from him.
  • raj kiran
    raj kiran

Hi Friends,

I need a clarification, I was interviewed at some location and i asked for some other location and they accepted. Now my doubt is whether i need to report at interviewed location or allocated working location?

Give me your reply friends.

Thanks & Regards

Rajkiran

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# If I understand your question correctly, you appeared for the interview at one location and asked for joining in some other location and are right now confused where you are supposed to join.

In this case, do you see the location shared with you in your offer letter? I think they must have mentioned it in there.

If not, you can directly get in touch with the HR that has sent you any emails about the interview or onboarding process.

• SHRITEJA R S
    SHRITEJA R S

Hi  Friends,

Last week I attended interview with Mphasis and I have cleared all the 3 rounds. When will I expect offer letter?? To whom I need to contact for more details?? 

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

#-Link-Snipped-# If you attended the interview via campus placement drive, you can get the relevant information from your college official. If you attended the interview on your own via campus placement, you might have their contact. What did they tell you in the last Interview? They should have given you a date. It may take about 2-5 weeks to get offer letter. 

• SHRITEJA R S
    SHRITEJA R S

Thank you Mohith..

I have attended walk-in interview. I am holding 2+ Years of experience. In HR round they told like we will be sending document verification mail by next week. So don't have contact number. I wanted to know about offer letter and all. Whom to contact???

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - It looks like waiting is what you should do. Did you submit all hard-copies of the documents to them? 

If you do not hear from them in the next two weeks, simply dial their office number and inform them that you were selected and want to know about the status of your profile. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Could you let us know the update? Did you hear from the MPHASIS recruitment / HR team? 

• Chakradhar Gowda
    Chakradhar Gowda

Hello Guys, i have 4+ years of experience and i have attended interview in Mphasis (Global village, Bengaluru), i have selected and got mail to share Documents, but after sharing Docs i didn't get any reply from them. So what's next ? this things happened in 2 weeks.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Please provide more information. How long ago did you attend the interview? Was it conducted by Mphasis officials? If yes, do you have the contact of the officials? Have you tried calling them or contacting the authorities? What are the steps you have taken so far to connect with them? Were you promised anything? Do you have any written confirmation from them? 

Please take a moment to explain the situation in detail so that we can offer better help. 

• Chakradhar Gowda
    Chakradhar Gowda

#-Link-Snipped-# 

30/03/19 ----> attended walk-in interview and got selected.

5/04/19-----> Got mail from Mphasis HR (official) to share Docs.

8/04/19----> shared Doc with that HR mail.

But Still i didn't get response.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At a time when self-driving cars are becoming the hottest trend, the Chinese researchers from Nankai University in Tianjin have introduced a mind-controlled car. Operated by human brain signals that...
Intex Technologies has ventured into a new territory by launching its own wearable gadget called the 'Intex iRist Smartwatch'. Unveiled by the company at the MWC Shanghai event, the iRist...
I really wonder if engineers are solving the problems are just are in the continuous process of creating new ones? Of course, the curious human mind is advancing the technology;...
Ritabrata Bhaumik (Rito) hails from Kolkata, West Bengal. Rito's mother is a home-maker and his father was an entrepreneur. He had setup a factory of manufacturing printing inks in Kolkata....
A team of scientists and researchers from about 14 leading academic institutions across Europe has published report on project EuTRACE (European Transdisciplinary Assessment of Climate Engineering). It warns that geo-engineering...