Modular Housing: Future Of Shelter With Unlimited Possibilities

Italian designer Gabriel Aramu has presented a concept of modular house - that takes about 64 forms! You no longer have to make & break walls to make your home 'Vastu Shastra' compliant. Aramu calls his creation a 'Sliding Hub'. The biggest use of modular houses could be during the emergency situations (earthquakes) as the design can be assembled and dissembled within a short time.
Check out following photos obtained from #-Link-Snipped-#

Modular-House-1Modular-House-2

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC has launched the much awaited Rhyme in Indian markets. The phone is targeted at female audience and comes with vibrant colors. The coolest feature is that the phone has...
https://blogs.reuters.com/mediafile/...t-nowhere-to-pitch-it-try-intel-and-facebook/ This is an amazing opportunity for any aspiring engineering. We need to put together the best minds on CE to give feedback to my idea pitch. I will post...
You know what I mean. ๐Ÿ˜› Some people are annoying in general. So, even if they are not spamming or breaking any rules, should a mod ban users because they...
Post images that you come across & find worth Laughing Out Loud. ๐Ÿ˜ Let's create the best LOL thread ever! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ I am giving it a start -
Hi Guys, This is my first post in this forum. Pardon me if this is not the right forum to shoot this question. I am a computer science grad who...