Mobile Detector

guys does anyone have any idea about design of mobile detector. i need the design for doing a mini project...

if anyone has any idea plz help mee....

Replies

• Munguti
    Munguti
    A mobile detector which will detect mobile phones or have i misunderstood your question.
  • kum.bips
    kum.bips
    Munguti
    A mobile detector which will detect mobile phones or have i misunderstood your question.
    yes you are right a mobile detector which will detect when the mobile is being used to call or recieve call or send or receive sms to avoid disturbance in public places like hospitals,offices, labs, temples,etc...
    if you have any circuit for that then plz send it to me
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    I have no circuit but from my knowledge of telecomms i presume that you should build a circuit to detect the uplink frequencies of the mobile system architecture in question. You do know the frequencies if you don't you can google them.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Well I don't know how to do it but well, mobile phones have electro-magnetic flux flowing around them when they are receiving/making a call or sms, if you just wind a small coil and amplify the signal and attach it to an LED, whenever you will take that LED system near the phone in about a range 1 or 2 feet max, the LED will glow up. You might use the electricity produced to make audio signals also, but well havnt thought much on that. :\
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    Have you also noted that when you are getting a call and you are near a radio there is interference on the transmission. Maybe you could use this to your advantage, say build an ultra sensitive radio.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    yeah that's the radio frequencies creating disturbances but these only work when the phone is making/receiving a call or sms, and the project should be able to catch the phone in non-operating condition only. 😕
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Therefore have a read here #-Link-Snipped-#

and the circuit will be
    [​IMG]
  • harrystone
    harrystone
    I found a device on the market, but it's not a detector. If you use that device, it will shield your cell phone signal, you will not receive a call or call a number out.
  • kum.bips
    kum.bips
    harrystone
    I found a device on the market, but it's not a detector. If you use that device, it will shield your cell phone signal, you will not receive a call or call a number out.
    can iget the circuit design of that jammer
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    kum.bips
    can iget the circuit design of that jammer
    i guess for that you dont need to have any circuit..simply you put your cell in a metal box, the EM signals cannot penetrate through metal
  • newlife
    newlife
    u can read this projects
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • naaz
    naaz
    hiii i too need this details and complete notes and circuit diagram on this can u help me admin
  • sankar3
    sankar3
    hi friends, which filter is used in cell after recieving the signals.. ie resistors, capacitors are not work as proper in Ghz frequency range then which is used for it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi CE ans, I m in final year mech...And i have decided to do my project work on renewable energy sources.we are searching an application used in agriculture in which...
Announcing the 2nd CE-Delhi Meet. The number of CEans from Delhi has increased and I thought this would be a good time to have another meet. What say people?
im a final year b.tech student, with agregate 60-65%, im wel versed in c, c++, java, oracle, sql, n can do a bit of prommng too. cn u suggest some...
Hi to all of you. please help me out. I have done my engineering in Mechanical from Thapar University , Patiala (Punjab) India this year only. I got placed in...
Hello all, i decided to do project on "Energy conservation in drying of power transformers".... As it involves only some case studies, i am tinkin about an automatic temperature control...