CE- Delhi Meet - 2 [Planning, Venue, Schedule etc.]

Announcing the 2nd CE-Delhi Meet. The number of CEans from Delhi has increased and I thought this would be a good time to have another meet.
What say people?

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Discuss the CE-Delhi Meet 2

If you want to attend. Post here.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: CE- Delhi Meet - 2

Discuss the meet and give ideas for location and date on this thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Re: Discuss the CE-Delhi Meet 2

I am also in delhi for few days can i attend . Please tell the venue
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

Give your suggestions for the venue and the date. I have not planned anything. If a few of people are interested then we can decide the date, time and venue. You are the first to reply so that makes one.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi

I'd love to attend the meet!! Hope we'd be having it on a weekend. As far as the venue is concerned, it can only be decided when we know how many people are going to attend. Only then can we figure out a common meeting place, so that no one had to go out of the way to attend..

I just hope I get permission from mommy!! *grins sheepishly*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Let's announce this once the meet date, venue, schedule & agenda is final.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya

Will there be any meet conducted in tamilnadu?
    eagerly waiting for it!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, decide the venue & schedule as fast as possible so that we can announce it to everyone in the forum headers.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Can we named it CE - NCR meet... this way we can cover much more area.

May suggestion: 9th Aug, Great India Place (Noida), some where around 4-5 PM

Your suggestions are welcomed.

-CB
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I was going to suggest, 8th August. Venue :- C.P. because that is a center point for everyone.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    CP is cool for me..I live in dwarka, so I can come by metro!!

[EDIT]
    8 Aug is saturday i think..that's fine too!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im a final year b.tech student, with agregate 60-65%, im wel versed in c, c++, java, oracle, sql, n can do a bit of prommng too. cn u suggest some...
Hi to all of you. please help me out. I have done my engineering in Mechanical from Thapar University , Patiala (Punjab) India this year only. I got placed in...
Hello all, i decided to do project on "Energy conservation in drying of power transformers".... As it involves only some case studies, i am tinkin about an automatic temperature control...
Often we notice that our Windows machine takes a lot of time to Shut down. One of my reader has dropped me a mail writing about the issues like Long...
hi friends, i want to know about kernel in operatung system .