solar: Renewable energy source project

hi CE ans,

I m in final year mech...And i have decided to do my project work on renewable energy sources.we are searching an application used in agriculture in which solar can be applied...we want the application to be new and the solution for solving the application with solar can be done ourself...pls help me to locate an application ......waiting for your enthusiastic reply....:?::?::?:

Replies

• kingsly
    kingsly
    why there is no replies CEans?
  • wassup
    wassup
    Solat thermal water pumps.
    Currently available solar pumps work with solar PV which are expensive. Solar thermal water pump design is very challenging. If you are interested let me know. Maybe my company can provide you with some help technically.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Announcing the 2nd CE-Delhi Meet. The number of CEans from Delhi has increased and I thought this would be a good time to have another meet. What say people?
im a final year b.tech student, with agregate 60-65%, im wel versed in c, c++, java, oracle, sql, n can do a bit of prommng too. cn u suggest some...
Hi to all of you. please help me out. I have done my engineering in Mechanical from Thapar University , Patiala (Punjab) India this year only. I got placed in...
Hello all, i decided to do project on "Energy conservation in drying of power transformers".... As it involves only some case studies, i am tinkin about an automatic temperature control...
Often we notice that our Windows machine takes a lot of time to Shut down. One of my reader has dropped me a mail writing about the issues like Long...