Jobs in Hyderabad

im a final year b.tech student, with agregate 60-65%, im wel versed in c, c++, java, oracle, sql, n can do a bit of prommng too. cn u suggest some job options for me, basing on my knowledge.. can u suggest jobs in hyd..
plzz help me.. n rply soon thnx.. 😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: hello big k n al,

First of all, welcome to CE. Secondly, please title your posts/discussion threads appropriately to give an idea about thread content. Thirdly, please do not use SMS text in your posts.

You are located in India. The best way to get a job is to get in touch with the training & placement officer of your college.

Start applying to companies in Hyderabad. I'm sure there are lot of startup companies in Hyderabad that have very good jobs for graduates who are brilliant programmers.

Get registered with leading job portals - Naukri.com, Jobsahead.com, TimesJobs, Monster etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all of you. please help me out. I have done my engineering in Mechanical from Thapar University , Patiala (Punjab) India this year only. I got placed in...
Hello all, i decided to do project on "Energy conservation in drying of power transformers".... As it involves only some case studies, i am tinkin about an automatic temperature control...
Often we notice that our Windows machine takes a lot of time to Shut down. One of my reader has dropped me a mail writing about the issues like Long...
hi friends, i want to know about kernel in operatung system .
hi friends, I want to know about RACE condition in operating system .