MIT Liquiglide ‪Creates Ketchup Bottle That Pours Like Milk‬! Amazing!

If you are a ketchup fan, you might be knowing that getting the last dollop of the red sauce out of the bottle is a headache - and it normally just ends up in the bin.
But now, a radical new bottle design could spell the end of that problem forever.

The MIT university team came up with LiquiGlide, a 'super-slippery' coating which makes the insides of the bottle so frictionless that the sludgy goo inside just slides out like water. MIT PhD candidate Dave Smith and his team of mechanical engineers and nano-technologists at the Varanasi Research Group spent two months devising a solution.

Just see this video and be amazed -

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is a Mayonnaise version too 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world's first Android PC based on the new, ultra compact, ultra low power Neo-ITX board. VoiCE Coverage - VIA’s Android Powered PC At Just $49 Ships In July 2012...
Whose gonna win 2day??? CSK or DD??
Has anyone here noticed that if one person yawns before you, you also yawn. I am sure this is not one of life's deepest mysteries, but still why is yawning...
On Monday, May 21st, YouTube celebrate seven years since they first shared YouTube with the world. To commemorate this occasion, here's an updated video with some of the crazy statistics...
I Am A Seasoned Master Mariner Having Sailed On The High Seas Across Continents For The Last Two decades. I Am A Chemical Tanker Expert With Wide Ranging Interests In...