$49 Android PC Called 'APC' - Competition to Raspberry Pi?

The world's first Android PC based on the new, ultra compact, ultra low power Neo-ITX board.

VoiCE Coverage - #-Link-Snipped-#

I understand the target is Android OS but Linux OS support would also open up a great deal more options for users. what do you guys think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've often wondered whether the so called economical tablets are actually worth the money. Do they solve any purpose?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whose gonna win 2day??? CSK or DD??
Has anyone here noticed that if one person yawns before you, you also yawn. I am sure this is not one of life's deepest mysteries, but still why is yawning...
On Monday, May 21st, YouTube celebrate seven years since they first shared YouTube with the world. To commemorate this occasion, here's an updated video with some of the crazy statistics...
I Am A Seasoned Master Mariner Having Sailed On The High Seas Across Continents For The Last Two decades. I Am A Chemical Tanker Expert With Wide Ranging Interests In...
Dear Madam, Sir, I am writing my final year project on the topic Mobile Robot Control by Android Smartphone. I am seeking help on Camera. How to get data from...