Mini Project Ideas In Communication & Networking

Hello to all!!! I am a student of computer system engineering...I have to make project on
Computer Communication and Networking and also on Digital Image Processing...
as i am a student so i want to make a mini project...
so i want some ideas. On websites there are so many project ideas but these are the major project ideas because i have to make project in short time...?
Thanks

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    If u are good with languages like C++/Java, you could make a mini project like this:
    • Downloader: This is a bigger project, but u can start by writing simple program to download the page based on URL, and can be improved by adding other functions.
    See if this project interests u, this is not a new idea, but gives u a good chance of experimentation on network and protocols. U have to forgive me if this looks as a novice project as I am unaware of scope u are willing to implement.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From my design course, i learnt how to design a belt drive connecting only two pulleys. (a driver with a driven). now i want to know the procedure, for designing...
Well i want to more about this device, which does not seem to be used anymore nowadays. from all that i know, they were used to power a small headlamp...
hey, I was hoping to know which colleges are best to pursue mba, and how can i find out their actual rankings? I would also like to know bout the...
latest information about marin in Bangladesh. Have any more effective information?
HI Guys I am new to this forum. Can Anyone help me with information on how to design a Rechargeable LED Lantern.