CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sad_engineer • 18 Jan, 2013
Hello to all!!! I am a student of computer system engineering...I have to make project on
Computer Communication and Networking and also on Digital Image Processing...
as i am a student so i want to make a mini project...
so i want some ideas. On websites there are so many project ideas but these are the major project ideas because i have to make project in short time...?
Thanks
@rahul69 • 18 Jan, 2013 If u are good with languages like C++/Java, you could make a mini project like this:
  • Downloader: This is a bigger project, but u can start by writing simple program to download the page based on URL, and can be improved by adding other functions.
See if this project interests u, this is not a new idea, but gives u a good chance of experimentation on network and protocols. U have to forgive me if this looks as a novice project as I am unaware of scope u are willing to implement.
10.3k views

Related Posts

@devans88 · Nov 5, 2014

Hi, I'm new here and i have got few questions i want to ask. first of all, i'm from IP university and my exams are not going very well(not at...
22.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 1, 2013

Engineers at Indian Institute Of Technology, Madras (Chennai) have developed a refrigerator that can achieve temperatures as low as -200 degree C, using a single stage vapour compression refrigerator that...
3.8k views

@salaikumar · Aug 19, 2008

hello, my dear friends.presently i am learning j2EE in a private institution. According to their norms a mini projects should be submitted based on java or j2EE.so,any body help me.
8.3k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Dec 9, 2013

Automaker BMW has silently rolled out a limited 'Design Edition' variant of its flagship vehicle X6 M, the count being just 100 units globally. This limited edition BMW X6 M...
4k views

@gauri2701 · Jul 21, 2016

I'm in my final year biotechnology engineering.I am interested in doing the project in immunology or environment related treatments or purifications. could you suggest some ideas in these areas or...
4.4k views