What are the good colleges for MBA

hey, I was hoping to know which colleges are best to pursue mba, and how can i find out their actual rankings? I would also like to know bout the review of few colleges like ICFAI dehradun, JIMS, Amity global school.. I tried googling them but thought to take a suggestion in here as well, bit more trustworthy out here.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you shortlisted the colleges you mentioned in your post? More than rankings, you should visit their official websites and look for the placement records.

I'd personally not recommend any of the colleges you've mentioned. They haven't featured into top MBA colleges in India. Pagalguy is one of the websites you may rely on to get the rankings for MBA colleges. They've done a wonderful job of rating most of the MBA colleges in India.
  • Juhi Dubey
    Juhi Dubey
    Thank you... ๐Ÿ˜€
    actually my brother asked me to search through these colleges, I'll inform him rightaway.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

latest information about marin in Bangladesh. Have any more effective information?
HI Guys I am new to this forum. Can Anyone help me with information on how to design a Rechargeable LED Lantern.
What better way to let off steam than in Classic Malkauns?
Hi guys, m in my final year now (B.E Telecommunications) and m about to meet my project deadlines!! i'vent decided anything yet about the topics.. Can someone come up with...
I want to know that how the side indicators are attached to the mirror? Also what is the benefit of this kind of design?