mini electrical projects

hi friennds! I'm a eee candidate. I'm in need of an electrical project URGENTLY!!! Can u help me doing the project? I need a good idea!...

Replies

• MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    Dear Friend , Just contact a professional in Electrical Engineer at , he will definetly help you with best wishes....
  • Shakthi
    Shakthi
    i need suggestions for mini project in electricals
  • Parag derekar
    Parag derekar
    Hello..Am parag i need good projects..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Parag derekar
    Hello..Am parag i need good projects..
    Everyone does.

Being an engineer, don't you think providing some extra information about your needs would help?
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Hello matlab mentor, I am an Electronics and Communication Engg. student. I need some help on COMPLEX FIR FILTER design.
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    If you can make a stepper controlled robot with little AI

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Dance with me 😁for we've RSS feeds & Instant Email notifications [not so new] for updates to discussion threads 😁 ! If you haven't yet noticed, take a look...
In visual basic is there any function available which can calculate the sum of ascii values of all the characters entered to an array??? or is any other way to...
Our CEan - Lord EC celebrates his 21[sup]st[/sup] birthday today! 😁 Wishing you many happy returns of the day, Lord!:myparty: 🎉 PS: Where are you? Long time no see?
Hi all, can u please tel me the diffremce b/w ground bounce and power bounce? thanks subbu
Hiiii everybody. i wanna know is there any function in vb which can tell me the ascii values of the subscript(element) of an array....... or can we write a function...