Microwave Engineering Projects

Hello mates,
I was actually trying to find a project based on Microwave engineering as a part of my course work. And I have no clue where I could find one. I actually worked on project titled "Microwave Cavities with various loads" which involved the HFSS ansoft software to simulate and get the results. So I wonder if anyone could suggest me any project related to the one I did or some resource which could help me out.

Thank you,
Laramite

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read this recently on a very popular blog. Many of our personal success aspirations have nothing to do with any “success” that an outsider would be able to measure....
When radio signals are transferred there must be some energy into it that makes it to transfer at long distances? Is there any possibility of converting that energy into Ac...
Just I am curious to know, How the whether is calculated The following yahoo page shows weather of Chennai, How they are calculating? Chennai - Tamil Nadu Weather Report -...
There are many instances in life, where diplomacy comes handy.what are your thoughts on diplomatic approach? Is it beneficial to approach someone straight stating what has gone wrong and what...
Mumbai won Ranaji Trophy 2010 by defeating Karnataka in what can be called as a thrilling final contest on Gangotri Glades Stadium in Bengalore. They won just by 6 wickets....