Mumbai wins Ranaji Trophy

Mumbai won Ranaji Trophy 2010 by defeating Karnataka in what can be called as a thrilling final contest on Gangotri Glades Stadium in Bengalore. They won just by 6 wickets. SO you can guess what a close call it was. Agarkar took 5 wickets for Mumbai in their second inning. Hats off to highest Ranaji Trophy winners ! Mumbai ! 😁

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Thats wonderful news for all Mumbaikars!! Mumbai Rocks !!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The match was really good to watch 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Correction Mumbai won by 6 runs,not 6 wickets!!

Vega
    Mumbai won Ranaji Trophy 2010 by defeating Karnataka in what can be called as a thrilling final contest on Gangotri Glades Stadium in Bengalore. They won just by 6 wickets. SO you can guess what a close call it was. Agarkar took 5 wickets for Mumbai in their second inning. Hats off to highest Ranaji Trophy winners ! Mumbai ! 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Please guys, refrain from starting India centric threads. This is a global forum. Just think, why would anyone else be interested in the results of a domestic sports tournament.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    I totally agree with you,but this thread is informing and celebrating our teams victory with forum members such kind of thread are regular here and one about india,sri-lanka,bangladesh tri-series is still active.

raj87verma88
    Please guys, refrain from starting India centric threads. This is a global forum. Just think, why would anyone else be interested in the results of a domestic sports tournament.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an Electronic Engineering, working on my FYP; using a TFT display 320x240 in pixels, and RGB format of 666. it is using the SSD1963 controller for graphics and...
Hi ! I'm doing my 1st year electronics and instumentation. I'm interested in submitting a project. so, can any one suggest me a project ? simple for a first year.
we want an machine which dissovle one inch of crystal in one liter in lase than 5 min, we have 12 volt of supply and only electrical applications are use...
I am trying Programs related to Socket Programming... whenever i tries to make client and server as my own PC..it refuses connection...I think it is because of fire wall....can anyone...
DAEMON Tools Lite Size:- 8.16 MB An advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. DAEMON Tools enables you to convert...