Method to increase Torque & Power for Tata Nano

Can anybody suggest me methods to increase Torque and Power for Tata Nano. All that I am looking at is 63Nm of Torque and 40-50 ps power. Can Superchargers or Turbochargers be an answer, if so what model can I go for.

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Nissan Otti S is a 5-door, front wheel drive (FWD) hatchback that has 5 seats. This model has been fabricated for the first time in 2005. The maximum torque delivered by the engine is 63 Nm at 4000 rpm and its maximum torque is 36 kW / 50 ps at 6500 rpm. This model has an electronic fuel injection (EFI) fuel system. The oiling system of the engine is wet sump. The Nissan Otti S has a manual 5-speed transmission.
  • chandrasheki
    chandrasheki
    Thank u for the response,

so what does u suggest with ur information. could u plz suggest any turbochargers for my Tata Nano engine or anything else.
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    I think it is rather a question of safety. Nano being rear engine car, without enough cooling, I think its pretty unsafe to supercharge.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, I had my Casio 115fx die on me DURING an exam, and I was p*ssed off, needless to say. I've used Orpat, but the one I have can't handle...
Hello Crazy Engineers, I'm currently a grad student pursuing my masters in Bioengineering (focusing on the development of medical and diagnostic devices). I did my undergrad in Instrumentation and Control...
Hi friends this is krishn. Am from rural area and I have completed my B.Tech with 82% in Computers domain. After joining in this CE I learned so many things...
I'm not exactly an engineer but I aspire to be one in like 4 years or so. I have my share of failures, I was an engineering student in university...
Engineering Trade : Plastics & Chemicals Location: Bangalore Occupation: Technical Director - Plastics Work Experience: 30 years experience in plastic industries Hobbies & Interests : Reading & Music Aim in...