Hello from a Bioengineer

Hello Crazy Engineers,

I'm currently a grad student pursuing my masters in Bioengineering (focusing on the development of medical and diagnostic devices). I did my undergrad in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (and hence the interest in devices).

Looking forward to networking with fellow engineers interested in the similar areas.

Cheers,

sirius18

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sirius18
    sirius18
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you, The_Big_K! Google helped me ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sirius18
    sirius18
    godfather
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Our newly created section #-Link-Snipped-# is at your disposal. Feel free to start new discussions. ๐Ÿ‘
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome sirius18, looking forward to your participation here on CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends this is krishn. Am from rural area and I have completed my B.Tech with 82% in Computers domain. After joining in this CE I learned so many things...
I'm not exactly an engineer but I aspire to be one in like 4 years or so. I have my share of failures, I was an engineering student in university...
Engineering Trade : Plastics & Chemicals Location: Bangalore Occupation: Technical Director - Plastics Work Experience: 30 years experience in plastic industries Hobbies & Interests : Reading & Music Aim in...
DOP is a plasticzer used to make PVC soft.I wish to know from fellow CEans, having chemical engineering expertize, if DOP can be stored in ms tanks without any rust...
can anybody guide for the m tech admission, i have completed my b tech in electrical this winter but my degree is in 2nd class so want to do m...