Dr. N. Nanda Kumar

Engineering Trade : Plastics & Chemicals
Work Experience: 30 years experience in plastic industries
Hobbies & Interests : Reading & Music
Aim in life: To develop innovative plastics for wire & cable and automotive industries

I joined Crazy Engineers to find quick solutions to problems encountered in the chemical and plastic industries.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. It would be great if you share your experience with us. 😀
  • Yenyen
    Yenyen
    Hi!
    I have a Ph.D., degree in Polymer Science fro the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. I started my career in the Central power Research Institute, Bangalore as a Scientist from 1980-83.Next, I worked in Chemicarb Industries, Bangalore with a team of chemical engineers in product development of inorganic chemicals from 1983-85. Subsequently, worked in a rotogravure printing ink company from 1985-89. From 1989 - 92, I worked as a Technical Manager in Sankhla Industries PVC Compounding Plant where I designed the plant layout for blending and dosing of plasticizers in the compounding process.From 1992 to 99, I worked as the Factory Manager in EMPOL, Sharjah, UAE.From2000 till present, I am working as the Technical Director of Sankhla Industries, Bangalore where I am involved in new product development and plastic extrusion technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DOP is a plasticzer used to make PVC soft.I wish to know from fellow CEans, having chemical engineering expertize, if DOP can be stored in ms tanks without any rust...
can anybody guide for the m tech admission, i have completed my b tech in electrical this winter but my degree is in 2nd class so want to do m...
using any number of zeros only by applying any mathematical symbols among zeros how to bring the result 720
Engineering Trade : Computer - Software Engineering Occupation: Student Work Experience: 1 year internship as QA Test Analyst and Associate SW Engineer Hobbies & Interests : Living life to the...
The science until now has not provided with a concrete evidence about the existence of a cosmic force, a god or a creator if you will. But billions like to...