Message from Voltaire

My dear friends
Happy Diwali to all!
Some of you may have noted my absence. This is due to the fact that I have been traveling overseas for a few weeks. I am starting a significant engineering project in a new international company in a new venture. That is all I can tell you right now.
Unfortunately it also means that I shall have very little time for anything else. Be assured that I shall visit whenever I can to track your progress and to gauge the already significant improvements that have been happening here.
Personally I can think of no better time to do this venture than in this blessed Diwali. May Vishnu protect us all and Lakshmi open her hand wide to us. There may be job opportunities to some of you here and when the time comes I shall be in contact with Biggie to discuss that. Until such time please do not contact me in this regard. Let us all respect the forum rules.
Clear your minds and strive for purity in this time of renewal and hope.
Voltaire

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    we did notice your absence voltaire ๐Ÿ˜€
    happy diwali and all the best with your new venture ๐Ÿ‘
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    we appreciate your presence here ๐Ÿ˜
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    all the very best for your venture voltaire and Happy diwali. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    All the best Sir!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear Voltaire,
    Thanks for caring us all! Belated Diwali wishes. Thanks for all the warm blessings you gave to all of us. We sure miss you!
    Thanks.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    All the very best Sir!!
    We enjoy your stay here!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    All the Best !!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    All the Best Sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even after official confirmation from TRAI minister A Raja, the MNP has not seen a ray of hope in India. In a recent meeting between the GSM operators and the...
Topic: Tool design(Mechanical Engineering) Manufactuing Processes: Introduction: Manufacturing involves turning raw material to finished products, to be used for various purposes. There are a large number of processes available. These...
Sand Casting Processes For Case(A): Bottom board is placed either boundary moulding from or on the floor making the surface even. The drag moulding flask is kept upside down on...
Hello Folks. I am Sachin, pursuing Mechanical Engineering, 3rd year. Stumbled upon this forum while searching for project ideas.I am really amazed at the wealth of info available here,hence decided...
Google has launched a new program for the people who can discover security vulnerabilities in Google's Websites or Online Applications. It will pay something between $500 and $3,133 to such...