Member Of The Month

hey guys

i suggested that we should start "MEMBER OF THE MONTH" Award...

This will encourage more#-Link-Snipped-#as there will be more chances for members to achieve it ...
(Member of month will be only one in month among around 10000.. but by introducing different type of awards.. many people will get chances to achieve it.. & this will result in more postings)

We can include following awards:

1) MEMBER OF THE MONTH.

2) BEST TOPIC AWARD.

3) MOST POSTS AWARD.

4) MOST FAMOUS CEian for the month

(More suggestions r invited)

We can conduct this every month.. by arranging polls...

also we can add to that persons profile like..

Group:
Member No.:
MEMBER OF THE MONTH:**
BEST TOPIC AWARD:**
MOST POSTS AWARD:**
MOST FAMOUS CEian for the month:**

what say guys... it was just an idea in my mind & so i posted it here..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "CEan of the Month" has been planned already. Keep watch on the announcements section.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    These are some good suggestions biggie and i think we should take them in consideration.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, as I said, keep a watch on the announcements.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Will be keeping tabs on this for further details. I'll need two explorer windows open so I can watch this and the motogp small talk thread at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    Will be keeping tabs on this for further details. I'll need two explorer windows open so I can watch this and the motogp small talk thread at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Keep tabs - switch to Firefox.

There are certain reasons why 'Member of The Month' is taking up time. Hopefully, we'll have it in place, soon! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Looking forward to get the award.
  • gohm
    gohm
    That is very kind of you to accept & hold onto the award for me while I am away on vacation.... laugh!๐Ÿ˜

friendster7
    Looking forward to get the award.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    That is very kind of you to accept & hold onto the award for me while I am away on vacation.... laugh!๐Ÿ˜
    lol. You guys are totally CRAZY! [โ€‹IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, i am doing a voice activated voice control. i have an rc car .. i would like to know how can i decrease the speed on the motor ,,...
Hi all, can anyone tell about RAID-5 configuration? if we have ten hard disks to connect with the help of RAID-5, how to we 'll do it and how many...
wat software is used for reading pdf files in VISTA???
Testing something.. *ahem* Hmm.. the images get displayed in the editor when you first insert it, but it doesnt display in the forum itself. Mystery!
Hi Everybody, I have gone through ZOHO website.. They have provided lots and lots of online tools for collaborative editing... It will easy for share our ideas and working together...