Pdf and vista

wat software is used for reading pdf files in VISTA???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pria123
    wat software is used for reading pdf files in VISTA???
    Adobe Reader - available for free download here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Theres a faster tool.. called foxitt reader. Much faster, worth a look see for sure.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Adobe Reader is nice u can use it to view pdf format.
  • sshikhar21
    sshikhar21
    Hiiiii.....

u can download latest version of ADOBE ACROBAT READER which is i think {22.4 MB} it will work with windows VISTA
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    kidakaka
    Theres a faster tool.. called foxitt reader. Much faster, worth a look see for sure.
    I use that! 😛 Cool software.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Yeah ash ... sames here!!

Guys, if you do want to use Adobe reader with Vista and think that its taking some time to load, heres what you do ... there is a Plug-Ins folder in the Adobe installation, take it out of the installation (you can simply change the name of the folder) ... and now try opening any pdf file. The loading becomes faster since now the plugins are not loaded.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Testing something.. *ahem* Hmm.. the images get displayed in the editor when you first insert it, but it doesnt display in the forum itself. Mystery!
Hi Everybody, I have gone through ZOHO website.. They have provided lots and lots of online tools for collaborative editing... It will easy for share our ideas and working together...
hey guys plz help me out.....i m keen on doin ma further studies bt do nt knw wht to do...plzz tell me various options available......
hi guys.what if we have a color changing template installed to our forum.it will be cool idea to implement.
CEan Er.AtulSingh, one of the winners of the CE T-Shirt Contest shared few pics of the CE Tee. Take a look - Here's Atul with the tee! - CE On...