Testing Google Docs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Testing something.. *ahem*

Hmm.. the images get displayed in the editor when you first insert it, but it doesnt display in the forum itself. Mystery!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You must have a direct link ending in picture extension. E.g #-Link-Snipped-# .../pic.jpg
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Is there a way to do so without the direct link?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope. Why don't you use flickr or photobucket?

Anyway, I think you can always get a direct link to any image. Try for it.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah well, you see, apparently you can dynamically update the image (the Chart in the google spreadsheet) whenever you update values in the cells. It'll be a static image once you place it on other hosts! Its sorta like the images you put in signatures in forums that get updated automatically.. I think.

I'm trying to find the direct link at the moment.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, can you please enable Dynamic URL for Image Tags? It should work with that 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    [​IMG]

^ this is a static image by the way (from imageshack).. but unfortunately can't be dynamically updated. I've already changed the "No" value to 100. For those who don't know, enabling dynamic URL for image tags can pose a security risk, so thats why its still not enabled 😛 So.. lets find other ways!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everybody, I have gone through ZOHO website.. They have provided lots and lots of online tools for collaborative editing... It will easy for share our ideas and working together...
hey guys plz help me out.....i m keen on doin ma further studies bt do nt knw wht to do...plzz tell me various options available......
hi guys.what if we have a color changing template installed to our forum.it will be cool idea to implement.
CEan Er.AtulSingh, one of the winners of the CE T-Shirt Contest shared few pics of the CE Tee. Take a look - Here's Atul with the tee! - CE On...
I NEED A ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION A beam of length lis continuous over two equal spans and carried on three supports at the same level. If one span has...