CrazyEngineers
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf

MemberApr 7, 2008

Testing Google Docs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Testing something.. *ahem*

Hmm.. the images get displayed in the editor when you first insert it, but it doesnt display in the forum itself. Mystery!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 7, 2008

You must have a direct link ending in picture extension. E.g #-Link-Snipped-# .../pic.jpg
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 7, 2008

Is there a way to do so without the direct link?
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 7, 2008

Nope. Why don't you use flickr or photobucket?

Anyway, I think you can always get a direct link to any image. Try for it.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 7, 2008

Ah well, you see, apparently you can dynamically update the image (the Chart in the google spreadsheet) whenever you update values in the cells. It'll be a static image once you place it on other hosts! Its sorta like the images you put in signatures in forums that get updated automatically.. I think.

I'm trying to find the direct link at the moment.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 7, 2008

Biggie, can you please enable Dynamic URL for Image Tags? It should work with that 😀
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 19, 2008

[​IMG]

^ this is a static image by the way (from imageshack).. but unfortunately can't be dynamically updated. I've already changed the "No" value to 100. For those who don't know, enabling dynamic URL for image tags can pose a security risk, so thats why its still not enabled 😛 So.. lets find other ways!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register