Mechanical Engineer iOS App

"Mechanical Engineer" is the iOS app for professional mechanical engineers and the mechanical engineering students. The app has been developed by Multieducator Inc. and features 300 mechanical engineering formulas, 300 conversion formula and 70 area formulas.

The official description of the app is as follows -

MECHANICAL ENGINEER, part of MultiEducator's iPhone "Formulator" Line, is the perfect tool for any Mechanical Engineer or engineering student. Our Mechnical Engineer app contains over 300 important mechanical engineering formulas, there are over 300 additional conversion formulas in the program as well as 70 area formulas. Major areas covered in the program now include: Actuators Bearings, Belts, Boiler, Brakes, Clutches, Elevators, Gears,Fluid Power, Heat Transfer,Internal Combustion, Kinetic Energy, Metalworking, Plates, Plumbs, Power Plants, Refrigeration,Shafts Springs and Vehicle Drive.

All formulas can be saved. You can access recent or favorite formulas. You can also e-mail the results of any formula. If you do not see a formula you need or like, just e-mail us and we will try to include your request in the next update.

Some of the 300 formulas currently included are:

• Belt Design Horsepower Drive Speed Ratio
• Bearing
• Required Length of Bearing
• Rate of Bearing Heat Generation
• Wall Area
• Bearing Heat Dissipation
• Heat Rise in Bearing
• Brakes
• Torque Required to Stop Load
• Revolutions Prior to Stopping
• Heat Brake Must Dissipate
• Elevator Rope Weight
• Load From Weight
• Rate of Acceleration of Car
• Rope Load Caused By Acceleration
• Bending Load
• Spring Wire Length
• Weight of Spring
• Spring Outside Diameter
• Number of Spring Wire
• Number of Active Springs
• Spring Deflection
• Shear Stress Spring
• Width of the Spring.
• Torsion Bar Springs
• Proportional Limit in Shear
• Diameter of Bar
• Square Bar
• Triangle Bar Size
• Energy Storage Circular
• Energy Storage Square
• Liquid Spring Selection
• Liquid Volume Required
• Cylinder Length
• Spring Rate For Shock Mounted Deflection
• Acceleration of Load
• Isolator Deflection
• Spring Rate
• Spring Rate Per Isolator

Download Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Cost: $5.99

mechanicalengineer-1mechanicalengineer-2

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    This is why i will choose the iphone over any other, the apps available are ridiculously awesome. Thx K, ima get in on my iphone 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CE Designer
    This is why i will choose the iphone over any other, the apps available are ridiculously awesome. Thx K, ima get in on my iphone 👍
    So true. The apps on Android and other OSes are so unworthy.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    AbraKaDabra
    So true. The apps on Android and other OSes are so unworthy.
    😔 😭
    You are offending an Android fan!!
    Why you no like Android?? 😕
    I'm gonna try and get this app in my Android phone 😒
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    @_k

is it possible to get this software on pc ? i dont own i-phone and am not planning to do so
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I would rather work with databook. It is easy as far as thorough design problem solving is concerned.
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    just have a look on engineering power tools plus 😉 for windows its good enough
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    engg.ashish
    just have a look on engineering power tools plus 😉 for windows its good enough
    Will try this software

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we know that steam as well as some gases are used as working fluids during power generation cycles. But my question is that what are the main reasons that...
Zealicon 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida. It is here to enthrall your imagination. Encompassing a plethora of events that require an...
Azerbaijan Tower could soon become the world's tallest man-made structure with height reaching over 1050 meter. Burj Khalifa, the current tallest building in the world located in Dubai may get...
Amazon had earlier applied to setup their own courier service in India and the latest news is that the company has been granted approval for the setup. It appears that...
I'm sure that all the Samsung Galaxy Note users worldwide have been eagerly waiting for Sammy to release the Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 update for the phone. I've been...