Azerbaijan Tower - World's Tallest | 1050 M | 189 Floors

Azerbaijan Tower could soon become the world's tallest man-made structure with height reaching over 1050 meter. Burj Khalifa, the current tallest building in the world located in Dubai may get pushed to #2 position in 2018 once the new tower is constructed. Note that The Azerbaijan Tower will definitely make Burj Khalifa look dwarf. In case you're interested in comparing the heights, Burj Khalifa stands ~830 m high while the proposed Azerbaijan Tower will be 1050 meter tall! Well, the proposed tower is even going to be taller than the proposed Kingdom Tower by over 50m.

The building is expected to be the part of township planned at Caspian Sea southwest of the Azerbaijan capital, Bakou. Once completed the tower will boast 189 floors. It will be built by Avesta Consern as part of the Khazar Islands development. The tower itself is estimated to cost $2 billion while the complete township development (along with Formula One Racing Track) is expected to cost over $100 billion.

Check out following video that takes you through the proposed town:-

Here are photos I picked up from:#-Link-Snipped-#
khazar-islands2-600x450tall2-600x450tall3-600x800tall5-600x416tall6-600x355tall7-600x450tall41-600x800

khazar-islands-600x450

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Nice info 😀

The_Big_K
    In case you're interested in comparing the heights, Burj Khalifa stands ~830 m high while the proposed Azerbaijan Tower will be 1050 meter tall! Well, the proposed tower is even going to be taller than the proposed Kingdom Tower by over 50m.
    but we cannot be sure of that... 😀 because kingdom tower has not released the total height of construction. (even burj khalifa hadn't released the total height till the construction was complete. and the final height was way over the initial one that was expected.) all that they've said is that it'll be over a km tall 😀 it may extend beyond this.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I like the look of this structure. Especially in image number 3. They could use it in different ways in action films. 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Amazon had earlier applied to setup their own courier service in India and the latest news is that the company has been granted approval for the setup. It appears that...
I'm sure that all the Samsung Galaxy Note users worldwide have been eagerly waiting for Sammy to release the Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 update for the phone. I've been...
The following is the current state of an ongoing game between 'circle' and 'cross' :- You have to answer who played the first turn - 'circle' or 'cross' ? And...
Hello to all chess lovers. In the following puzzle you don't have to think ahead you have to think back. It is chance of black to move. What move has...
Hi people, i need information on wind farm topologies and the factors that can be used in selecting them. thanks😀