Amazon Courier Service Gets Green Signal In India

Amazon had earlier applied to setup their own courier service in India and the latest news is that the company has been granted approval for the setup. It appears that Mumbai will be the delivery hub for Amazon. Amazon has recently launched Junglee.com in India. Recommended VoiCE Reading: #-Link-Snipped-#

It surely looks like a lot is brewing in the Indian e-commerce space these days. Flipkart recently acquired Letsbuy.com and 'exclusively.in' is up for sale. Amazon launched Junglee.com and now the company has been granted approval to setup their own logistics service in India. Amazon surely is making sure that they get the delivery mechanism right so that Indian customers are retained.

Amazon will have to eat lunch from Flipkart's tiffin. Flipkart's won many hearts already and it's going to be challenging for Amazon to deliver better online shopping experience.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure that all the Samsung Galaxy Note users worldwide have been eagerly waiting for Sammy to release the Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 update for the phone. I've been...
The following is the current state of an ongoing game between 'circle' and 'cross' :- You have to answer who played the first turn - 'circle' or 'cross' ? And...
Hello to all chess lovers. In the following puzzle you don't have to think ahead you have to think back. It is chance of black to move. What move has...
Hi people, i need information on wind farm topologies and the factors that can be used in selecting them. thanks😀
I want to do a project on building a standalone system to detect vehicle speed using image processing. The camera position is fixed. Can someone suggest me the processor and...