Samsung Galaxy Note ICS Update - News

I'm sure that all the Samsung Galaxy Note users worldwide have been eagerly waiting for Sammy to release the Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 update for the phone. I've been following the news for long but there's no talk on the Internet about the update. I'm creating this thread so that we can keep everyone update about the release of ICS update for the Note.

From what I've gathered through searches online is that the Samsung Galaxy SII is expected to get official firmware upgrade on March 01, 2012. That means Samsung Galaxy Note will likely get it somewhere around March end or first week of April. What's your take?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The following is the current state of an ongoing game between 'circle' and 'cross' :- You have to answer who played the first turn - 'circle' or 'cross' ? And...
Hello to all chess lovers. In the following puzzle you don't have to think ahead you have to think back. It is chance of black to move. What move has...
Hi people, i need information on wind farm topologies and the factors that can be used in selecting them. thanks😀
I want to do a project on building a standalone system to detect vehicle speed using image processing. The camera position is fixed. Can someone suggest me the processor and...
Any upgrading or maintenance work on a functioning hospital should not inconvenience the ongoing service. I have been to some well known medical device manufacturing facilities in Europe, where I...