Masters in Networking or in Forensics security?

Hiiii to all CE Fans
I got admissions from Deakin University and Central Quensland University ( Australia).
I need all your suggestions and expectations about the future of these two courses and which course is best fit for my profile...... So common start the conversation by hitting your Ideas I have 2 months time to decide the course and university.I got 6 band in my Ielts. Am planning for 7 band. Common friends boost me...

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Forensics needs keener interest and that if you have you are ready to give it a shot

Networking is completely different from forensics here totally different atmosphere filled with computers await Choose wisely
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Conqueror
    Forensics needs keener interest and that if you have you are ready to give it a shot

Networking is completely different from forensics here totally different atmosphere filled with computers await Choose wisely
    Okay friend thanks for your fast reply.I am thinking about the job market about these courses.If I choose Forensics, the companies asking at least 2 years experience in that field it shows for freshers market is some what dull.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm using nokia-c2 00.I wanted to transfer a videoby bluetooth from my laptop which was transferred to it from iphone.But my mobile is not supporting the same.Is there any way...
Hey guys I installed some game files like Black ops 2 and other recent games in my system and found this error flashing and saying that I have to reinstall...
Hello i am in the last sem of MCA.In this sem we only have one major project to do.Right now i am a bit confused on what to choose from...
I am an under graduate student,3rd year of B.E. in computer science.My department professor wants me to participate in a paper presentation conference. i have no prior experience in this...
It is difficult to comprehend this photograph even after reading about it. Amazing skiing skills of Backcountry Skiing in Arolla, Switzerland. Even more amazing derring do of the (rightfully) award...