How to convert video which is not supported by my mobile

I'm using nokia-c2 00.I wanted to transfer a videoby bluetooth from my laptop which was transferred to it from iphone.But my mobile is not supporting the same.Is there any way to convert in to a format that will be supported in my mobile?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Try to convert the video from what ever format you have to basic formats like .mpeg or others which your video codec

Video Capture 10 fps / 3GPP formats (H.263), H.264/AVC, MPEG-4, WMV

These are some formats

Source: wiki
    Nokia C2 00
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    But I don't know how to convert from one format to other?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In your computer use youtube downloader software. that has facility to convert video files from one format to another. That is the easiest I know

Other method is open your video file using movie maker and save the file in other format you need

Try any one method.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    There is a software named "ImToo Video Converter", this app is awesome!
    It can convert any format to any desired one.From all formats of mobiles to ipods to Xbox to PSP.
    Inshort, ALL.
    Get it & have fun 😀
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    I'm using real player.Can i do the conversion in it?If so how?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Conqueror
    In your computer use youtube downloader software. that has facility to convert video files from one format to another. That is the easiest I know

Other method is open your video file using movie maker and save the file in other format you need

Try any one method.
    Yeah...I did that using you tube converter.Now i can play that video in my mobile😀
  • TheCoolDesiBoy
    TheCoolDesiBoy
    This is a free and efficient media converter that works very fast and gives you options to have various audio and video streams. Try this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I have been using this converter on a advise from a friend since two years and I no complaints. Since its a freeware you do not need to worry about any licensing fees.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    pikachu1994
    I'm using nokia-c2 00.I wanted to transfer a videoby bluetooth from my laptop which was transferred to it from iphone.But my mobile is not supporting the same.Is there any way to convert in to a format that will be supported in my mobile?
    Have another converter Format Factory - Download which is a freeware but output will be of higher size in storage space.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    rkvasan68
    Have another converter Format Factory - Download which is a freeware but output will be of higher size in storage space.
    In this you can able to customize your file conversion.
  • lal
    lal
    Format factory is a great tool to convert video and audio files. Another free tool is 'Handbrake'. If you want some real efficient professional conversion, I'd recomment AVS Video converter.

By the way try to keep the file size lowest and quality highest. Best way to find the optimum settings is by trial and error. Play with the bitrates of audio and video streams. Those are the factors which affect quality and size. Higher bit rate means higher quality and larger file.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys I installed some game files like Black ops 2 and other recent games in my system and found this error flashing and saying that I have to reinstall...
Hello i am in the last sem of MCA.In this sem we only have one major project to do.Right now i am a bit confused on what to choose from...
I am an under graduate student,3rd year of B.E. in computer science.My department professor wants me to participate in a paper presentation conference. i have no prior experience in this...
It is difficult to comprehend this photograph even after reading about it. Amazing skiing skills of Backcountry Skiing in Arolla, Switzerland. Even more amazing derring do of the (rightfully) award...
May joy and happiness snow on you,may the bell jingles for you and may santa be etra good to you!MERRY CHRISTMAS to all CEans🎉