Android vs J2EE

Hello i am in the last sem of MCA.In this sem we only have one major project to do.Right now i am a bit confused on what to choose from J2EE and Android.Which is having a better prospect in the industry? And on which one has more chances of innovating a new project? Also if there are any pros and cons please explain.

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    If I would have been in your place, I would have gone with Android, there are many things to explore as it is new technology compared to J2EE. Please note that by no means I am telling that Android is superior to J2EE in any aspect. Both have their own pros and cons.

Just a personal choice.

Thanks and Regards,
    SC
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Both android apps and J2EE apps are top class so go for the one which you feel comfortable only then the best in you can be exhibited in the way you want to exhibit. That will give you an edge in the industry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an under graduate student,3rd year of B.E. in computer science.My department professor wants me to participate in a paper presentation conference. i have no prior experience in this...
It is difficult to comprehend this photograph even after reading about it. Amazing skiing skills of Backcountry Skiing in Arolla, Switzerland. Even more amazing derring do of the (rightfully) award...
May joy and happiness snow on you,may the bell jingles for you and may santa be etra good to you!MERRY CHRISTMAS to all CEans🎉
Sharing this amazing video with you, Enjoy!
what are the likely questions asked in interview for site engineer or any construction firm?