Making RC Helicopter From Scratch

i m a new member and want to make a working RC helicopter but hve no idea about its aerodynamics,control,balance,mechanism etc.
can u please help me ๐Ÿ˜”
m ready to work hard but hve to complete this project of RC helicopter.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: help me !!!!!!!!!!!

karan batra
    i m a new member and want to make a working RC helicopter but hve no idea about its aerodynamics,control,balance,mechanism etc.
    can u please help me ๐Ÿ˜”
    m ready to work hard but hve to complete this project of RC helicopter.
    Tell us / show us the work you've done so far so that we can guide you ๐Ÿ˜€ It would help if you could ask very specific questions.

PS: Adding more !! to 'help me' won't attract more replies. Instead, try having a better title for your post from next time ๐Ÿ˜€
  • karan batra
    karan batra

thanx alot!!!!!
    well i m a second year mechanical branch student....
    till now i hve made very ordinary robots using servo batteries and wires....
    i would like to make a very simple wireless rc operated helicopter but for that i will hve to first know about the mechanism and aerodynamics of a copter.....
    and i hve a limited set of skills but i cn handle welding and fabrication....
    i will use readymade microprocessors and all....
    i just need to assemble the parts in balance....
    plz tell wat other skills would i need???????
    plz also tell me the list of requirements and a simple design.
  • jigarmech
    jigarmech

karan batra
    thanx alot!!!!!
    well i m a second year mechanical branch student....
    till now i hve made very ordinary robots using servo batteries and wires....
    i would like to make a very simple wireless rc operated helicopter but for that i will hve to first know about the mechanism and aerodynamics of a copter.....
    and i hve a limited set of skills but i cn handle welding and fabrication....
    i will use readymade microprocessors and all....
    i just need to assemble the parts in balance....
    plz tell wat other skills would i need???????
    plz also tell me the list of requirements and a simple design.
    well you need to learn some basics about copter 1st like how it uplifts, takes turn using squash plate, use of tail wing, gyroscope use. Google it and maybe wiki link will help you. But if you fail incase then feel free to buzz me. As my this semester project is the same but a different design i have choose, making one which you might have seen in AVATAR(film).

And ya remember, the project you have choose is the toughest of all, even than air-plane, but not impossible to achieve as a student.

BEST OF LUCK
  • chaitanyagymnast
    chaitanyagymnast
    tell me something about the fan specification and its design in an RC helicopter. i want its basic design to lift the motor, running it alone

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A group of slotted ALOHA stations generate a total of 120 requests per second, including both original & retransmissions. Each request is for a 12.5ms duration slot. What is the...
1. Which of the following can be correctly deduced from the data? (Select ALL that apply) A. The total number of Techno magazines printed over the given 6-month period was...
Refer to the above table of numbers of authors and titles for XYZ Publishers. Solve these questions: 1. Over the whole five 5-year periods shown in the table, in which...
What according to you are the top start-up mistakes? I gave it some thought and came up with following list: 1) Not thinking of survival. 2) Trying to do it...
I for one, feel that startup owners face severe hardships since they choose a road less travelled and it's often very difficult 'to be on our own' almost 24*7. Hundreds...