magnetic refrigeration

respected sirs
i am final BTech mechanical student
i chose magnetic refrigeration as my seminar topic and am not satisfied with my work of collecting some data on it and presenting it through net.
so i will be thankful to the experts if u can help me in suggesting the ways where i can contribute my part in the task.
Note: i dont hav any prototype or models. can i suggest any ways of improvising the efficiency of the cycle or material properties.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see your post. At least, you are not one of the types who collect data from the Internet and dump it on the power point slides.

I hope you have done some search on the topic though. It would help if you post your specific questions here for CEans.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Fill us in on the details you have so far and what your specific questions are. I and others have refrigeration experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks! A lot has been said about solar energy and its uses. However, we haven't been able to make the best possible use of solar energy till today. Why not...
sir i am a B.tech student with I.T decipline and currently in my 6th sem.. sir after this sem i have to do my summer training for 8 weeks..kindly suggest...
hai friends, i am doing my final year project, as part of it i need to use a motor for linear motion guide which runs at 600 rpm and need...
Hi All, My sister will finish her 4th semester in May 2009. I was wondering if IIT delhi has any summer training / internship programs for students. If yes, could...
This question was posted in CE Conference by CEan - amitaries17 Anyone?