summer training

sir i am a B.tech student with I.T decipline and currently in my 6th sem..
sir after this sem i have to do my summer training for 8 weeks..kindly suggest me some it firms in delhi or around regions and also how can i apply to them.my intrest are in networking and .net

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you searched for the firms on your own? If yes, what are your options?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Develop a list of firms with an IT mission or IT department aroung delhi. make sure the list includes representatives of all sizes and levels. Contact the HR department at each firm and ask for details on any internship programs they may have.
  • sanit1001
    sanit1001
    The_Big_K
    Have you searched for the firms on your own? If yes, what are your options?
    no,suggest me some firms if any...........
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Why do you wish to follow like cattle or sheep? If we name some crap place, will you train there without batting your eyes? Take some initiative yourself. Yes we will help you, but you need to help yourself first.

P.S.: Why the poll?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends, i am doing my final year project, as part of it i need to use a motor for linear motion guide which runs at 600 rpm and need...
Hi All, My sister will finish her 4th semester in May 2009. I was wondering if IIT delhi has any summer training / internship programs for students. If yes, could...
This question was posted in CE Conference by CEan - amitaries17 Anyone?
can anyone send me the circuit diagram of broadband emi sensor. a simple algoritm for differentiating clutters from landmines
Hello Every Body! I need solution manual of Vector Mechanics for Engineers by Beer & Johnston(7th or 8th edition). If any one of you have it,please send me at ...