• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice comedy ๐Ÿ˜
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    they are yummy right
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Its depend on how much time you take to make Maggi. Once I took 2 Minutes and 30 nanosecond and i can say it test very bad. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just Kidding !!

I am Maggi Lover. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I love maggi too, but after reading recently about how harmful it is & the case that nobody knows what it is actually made of - had made me completely stop from eating it.

Quoting a reply from Yahoo Answers - ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Ramen and similar products are often criticized as being unhealthy or junk food. A single serving of instant noodles is high in carbohydrates but low in fiber, vitamins and minerals. Noodles are typically fried as part of the manufacturing process, resulting in high levels of saturated fat and/or trans fat. Additionally, if served in an instant broth, it typically contains monosodium glutamate (MSG) as well as a high amount of sodium, usually in excess of 60%, the U.S. Recommended Dietary Allowance.

The most recent controversy concerns dioxin and other hormone-like substances that could theoretically be extracted from the packaging and glues used to pack the instant noodles. As hot water is added, it was reasoned that harmful substances could seep into the soup. After a series of studies were conducted, various organizations requested changes in the packaging.
    Quite ๐Ÿ˜•, isn't it?

I guess, we should all just listen to our Moms and eat rice! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am afraid that Yahoo answers is not quite correct. You may get into a problem of unbabalanced nutrition if you you eat only noodles. Enjoying an occasional dish of it is certainly not harmful. Add some shredded carrots/cabbage and you have all the fibre you want.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Edited...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    no coz ...I don't lyk them
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kiran1905411
    no coz ...I don't lyk them
    Please avoid SMS text on CE Forums ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    The_Big_K
    Please avoid SMS text on CE Forums ๐Ÿ˜€
    sorry The_Big_K....

will take care from next time onwards...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    One best thing you can have it within 2 minutes is Maggi! If one says that it is harmful, check out Foodles, Yippee, and other competitors! ๐Ÿ˜€ Even they are all awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    AbraKaDabra
    I love maggi too, but after reading recently about how harmful it is & the case that nobody knows what it is actually made of - had made me completely stop from eating it.

Quoting a reply from Yahoo Answers - ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Quite ๐Ÿ˜•, isn't it?

I guess, we should all just listen to our Moms and eat rice! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Screw yahoo and the person who wrote this answer, Maggie noodles are awesome and its really sad you stopped eating them....๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, this thread is people who are interested in subject explaining and having a lot of time to feel bore actually i wanted to start it after 3 days...
Hey everyone, I found this forum while trying to do some research on rack and pinion tooth design. I'm having trouble getting my teeth to match up and I'm hoping...
Datawind CEO, Suneet Singh Tuli said that the tablet could become a little cheaper in the coming year and more features can be added to it every six months. "Processing...
Hi fredzzzz..... I am Pradeep chandra and i am a young music composer of our CE family My recent music album "MADHURIMA - ESSENCE OF MUSIC" is released So plzzzz...
After eight-and-a-half-months of hard work, the $2.5 billion Mars Rover took off from the Kennedy space center, nested inside an Atlas 5 rocket. It is supposed to cover a 352-million-mile...