Akash Tablet Features Extended, Price Lowered - Who is buying it?

Datawind CEO, Suneet Singh Tuli said that the tablet could become a little cheaper in the coming year and more features can be added to it every six months.

"Processing power, battery life many such things can be increased over a period of time and we hope that every six months there would be something new in the Aakash tablet" said Suneet Singh Tuli.

Check the tablet's review by IBNLive -

[video=youtube;tiqFI_uFTqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiqFI_uFTqk[/video]

News also has it that Aakash has already received 3 lakh pre launch bookings.

Any Engineers here buying it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi fredzzzz..... I am Pradeep chandra and i am a young music composer of our CE family My recent music album "MADHURIMA - ESSENCE OF MUSIC" is released So plzzzz...
After eight-and-a-half-months of hard work, the $2.5 billion Mars Rover took off from the Kennedy space center, nested inside an Atlas 5 rocket. It is supposed to cover a 352-million-mile...
Object Oriented Methodologies Question Bank Describe abstraction. What is the use of notations? What do you mean by Validation? What is the use of validation? What is reusable concept? What...
COBOL Programming Question Bank Explain the Figurative constant with examples. Explain the group and elementary group data items. Give some Examples Explain the COMPUTE and MOVE statement with example. Write...
Let's make a collection of difficult puzzles & their solutions here. 😉 Come up with puzzle questions whose answers can not be found through google search. CEans will try to...